Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why Are Cat Toys Even Made??

I can't even think of the amount of money I have spent on the countless (pointless) toys for my two adorable cats Rondo & Baby (I'm not a huge Celtics fan at all...)
this is Baby (Persian buff tiger)

this is Rondo, and SHE is NOT a HE!!

Anyways..so after 4 years of having Baby and Rondo, now 1 year..I finally realize that they play with just about anything and everything but these pointless cat toys I buy for them. Not to mention, I actually put time in to choosing which ones to purchase. No, they don't play with the little balls with bells inside them, or the stupid fake stuffed mice...they steal my hair ties...and play with imaginary things on the floors and Rondo's favorite...twist ties and the things that you take off of a gallon of milk when you open it. I swear she has like 10 of them. So to all you cat owners, quit wasting your money on these pointless (but such cute) cat toys and start drinking more milk!!

No comments:

Post a Comment