Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pool Nazi Cry Baby!!!

It'd be reallllly soopa nice if my tailbone wasn't broken and my butt didn't hurt 24/7. So yesterday, my best friend Bekah and I took her kids to the pool where I used to live..(like literally moved out of that place last week or so) anyways..so there's this lady that owns a condo there, Eileen, aka "The Pool Nazi" who I became laying out buddies with over the 2 summers I had been living there. So she tells me before I move out "if you ever want to come to the pool just call me and I will let you in." Anyways, I was at the pool yesterday and she saw me and absolutely FREAKED out on me..yelling at me (while I was maintaining my coolness, staying calm and collected) telling me that I was breaking the law and trespassing. This lady is, well, I don't know how old she is because she looks like my brown leather Michael Kors purse but was acting like an absolute child. I asked her to calm down, stop yelling, but finally I was just like you're psycho, and being rude just leave us alone. Then she gets all defensive "you're calling ME rude?!?! You're trespassing, and IN FRONT OF THE KIDS!!" (What is the difference anyways between me letting myself in and me having to call her to let me in..it's still trespassing since I don't live there anymore cry baby!) Haha, I was really mad about it but laughed it off because she's the one who had to go out of her day (because she's a lonely old hag) to ruin a 1 and 4 year old's fun day at the pool (which they were both looking forward to very much) Korbin called her a "cry baby" which I thought was very appropriate :) We ended up going to Riverview park since we couldn't swim. Wasn't going to let the CRY BABY ruin our day!!!

But yeah, lady I hope that made you feel AWESOME inside!! Karma will come your way, so you may want to quit laying at the pool because leather looks WAY better when it's a purse, not your SKIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment